Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Smartphones can be Dumbphones.

Posted by RedButtockz Wern at 4:30 PM
I was heading back to my home town by train, passing through outskirts of city on a long journey home. I do not feel comfortable sleeping all the way throughout my journey, so I usually enjoy looking at the scenery outside, thinking of what my friends and loved ones doing whilst having no connection to the Internet whatsoever.


A glance at my phone makes me to have this urge to go online and stalk to know updates of the people out there... but how lah, so EXPENSIVE!!! *cries*

Tossing my phone aside, I abandoned the idea of going online and spend the rest of the time watching people snore and the yawn over the repeated advertisements on the TV in the train, just because I am afraid of having to pay excessive amount of bill.

Frustrated, I was thinking what's the use of having a smartphone when you can't fully utilize it...
A smartphone that cannot be connected to the Internet is eventually a dumbphone!


Then upon reaching home, I noticed a friend who update his status almost every hour on Facebook

AND finally I found out that there is this thing called "DG SMART PLAN"
whereby with this plan you can set the Internet free for only RM68/month


So with this plan, I can connect to the Internet anytime and anywhere with my phone =)



I can gossip around in Facebook during my lunch time...
I can read blogs during my free time...
I can even update myself continuously on news of my beloved idols *hehehe*
All with "DG Smart Plan"!!!


There's more, Digi is inviting people to their "Digi Break Free"...Oh wait! A COSTUME party and the theme is "prisoners and villains" *evil laugh*
*click here to find out more about it!*
.
.
.
.
.
.
So hopefully I will be able to see you guys there!
Because I've already prepared MY COSTUME... Tadaaaaaaa!

Eh so now I'm a monkey or a zebra? o.O

4 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 on May 24, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

It is a monkeybra! lol

MsXeRoZ Nicole on May 24, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

OMG~ Its a KEYBRA! or..MONBRA...?ZEKEY? are u wearing a monkey mask for the party???

Kelvin on May 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM said...

Lol, i thought tats a gorilla?

RedButtockz Wern on May 24, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...

noooo that's not a gorilla T_T

 

TheRedButtockz Life... Copyright © 2010