Friday, June 11, 2010

I Will Give You My Life...

Posted by RedButtockz Wern at 12:22 AM
Gonna update a lil bit tonight...
2PM releases a new MV "I Will Give You My Life" from their latest album...
You can see in the MV the hardships they faced in the "Don't Stop, Can't Stop" album


p/s: sorry for the short update, i'm so tired that i could just doze off in front of my comp =p
wanted to share because i feel that they deserved the success after what they have been through...

So we don't stop (2)~
We can't stop (P)~
Until we reach the top (M)~

5 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 on June 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM said...

At least you are updating your blog =D

suhaisweet on June 11, 2010 at 10:54 AM said...

u got nice n3..peep my latest here Check it Out!

RedButtockz Wern on June 11, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

@tianchad hehe i see that MV so kelian ma..
@suhaisweet thx for dropping by =)

Dori Lukey on June 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM said...

they are wearing makeup!!

RedButtockz Wern on June 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM said...

@lukey haha they are! and a very thick one for this album.. duno why =p

 

TheRedButtockz Life... Copyright © 2010