Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gorgeous Fitness FREE Membership Contest

Posted by RedButtockz Wern at 3:30 PM
*Warning! Fugly photos ahead. Please kindly scroll down to view.
www.theredbuttockz.blogspot.com does not bear any responsibilities for any damages or discomfort caused by viewing the photos below.*

*

*

*

*

*

I love to eat. Who doesn’t? And while everyone had this I-love-to-eat thingy, I guess I am one of those who always got caught chomping food in photos while others are busily trying to look pretty on camera.

Its either I was too busy eating that I did not notice them taking photographs or that I am too hungry to stop munching my food... (-.-")

Or sometimes... this happens...

and this...

and I live to eat =p


And I wish I could just nom nom nom all the way without having to worry about my weight or my health. =(


Since I am a very *ahem* lazy sluggish inactive *aha* person, I thought of finding a place where I can exercise with someone to guide me and have the right location and AHA! I found it!

A place "For people to be comfortable in their own bodies & be healthy & fit in order to enjoy life to the fullest"

It is located at nearby my house and my working place :D

It is safe where I can go alone if my piggy sis is lazy to exercise :D
I can meet new friends who loves to eat there :D
Its a fully equiped gymnasium and its newwww :D



And you could also win yourself a 3 month membership worth RM400 :D


These are the details of Gorgeous Fitness:

  • Location: No. 38-40, Jalan Puteri 1/5, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong
  • Grand Opening on 5th of September 2010 (Sunday)

For more information, please visit here.

Thanks to K and Gorgeous Fitness



7 comments:

RK on August 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

YESH!! lets "nom nom nom" then "hei shio hei shio" !! xD

MsXeRoZ Nicole on August 9, 2010 at 2:18 PM said...

WHY!!! MY PRETTY FACE BECOME PIG.. WAHAHAHAHAHA U JAGA U!!!

RedButtockz Wern on August 9, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

@MsXeRoZ forgive me.. i have sinned~ =p

Devi da Lil' DeviL on August 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM said...

heheheeee..u kuat makan, still slim. good lor

vin_ann on August 13, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

i saw my photo!!! haha

RedButtockz Wern on August 13, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

@Devi da Lil' DeviL Photography: but tak sihat haha
@vin_ann: :D

Simon Seow on August 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM said...

I wondered if Google will sue them for trademark infringement? But quite hard to make a case lol.

 

TheRedButtockz Life... Copyright © 2010