Sunday, November 21, 2010

Health and Environment Showcase @ SEGi College Subang Jaya

Posted by RedButtockz Wern at 5:04 PM
I had just recently finished with my showcases for Biology and Chemistry last week. *phew*

And here's a post to share some of the photos taken during the showcase.

Biology showcase which was at Ground Floor - photo taken by Mr.Francis


Some of the displays at my Chemistry booth.
Yes they're REAL! not fake ones...

And this is me feeling disgusted afraid to touch the huge lizard at my booth...

So, towards the end of the showcase me and some of my friends were playing this Jenga to wait for the heavy rain to stop.
We managed to stack it this high *proud*


Photo credits to TC Boy =p

3 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 on November 21, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...

TC Boy is here! Hiak!

Wonderful Day on November 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM said...

fuyoh~vip standing besides lecturer huh~lol

RedButtockz Wern on November 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM said...

[Tian Chad @ 永遇乐]
Hiyakk!

[Eugene Lewching ]
huhu no la *shy* is hiding behind group members

 

TheRedButtockz Life... Copyright © 2010