Friday, December 24, 2010

The Year 2010

Posted by RedButtockz Wern at 2:34 AM
The year 2010 is coming towards an end soon. So how's your year? =)
I'm pretty sure this year had been an exciting one for many. For those that have uncompleted things/work this year, hurry up and finish it quickly before the year ends. And for those that encountered disappointments this year, not to worry next year would be a better year for you.


I can't really remember what I was doing around this time last year, maybe I was making a long list of new year resolutions which I doubt I have achieved every single one of them this year. Can't even remember what my resolutions are but I'm sure "becoming less emo" is one of them ;p



And surprisingly for this year, I've received a Christmas present! wheeee~
Look how cute this furry, big headed kuma is and no, his eyebrows are not Shin Chan-like (edited by MsXeRoZ dammit) and yes he's a male after I've done some intense body check huhu




So if you were to describe Year 2010 in a word what would it be?

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!! :D

0 comments:

 

TheRedButtockz Life... Copyright © 2010